BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
It's all about me not u . If i've do anything sucks just remind me . Plus i'm not perfect person . Thank you for understanding me .

Midvalley 28april

Today i company my besti Ain hang out with her friends plus her boyfie . Sigh even i felt so bored sitted on chair near the stall in the big mall and tired off searching wi-fi there .
I'm alone walked with slowly stepped then stop at News shop brought ROTTW zine . Fucking cool Massacre Conspiracy cover the zine . How cool i thought that time ? Omg my fav band ehe :P
After brought zine and some drinks *of course 100plus , i went back to the chair and myspacing back . The lines was too bad makes me annoyed . At 1530 , we're going to back home . Taking the wrong bus at Nilai to Airport . Huh , lastly we called Choc to pick up us at Airport . 1930 at home .