BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
It's all about me not u . If i've do anything sucks just remind me . Plus i'm not perfect person . Thank you for understanding me .

Genting :)

Okay semalam hari rabu 180511 pergi Genting Highland dengan Sheera, Dila, Zulfadli, Fathin, dan boyfriend dia *tkkenal pun. Bertolak pukul7 dh macam nak pergi sekolah pulok hmm. Going to Kl sentral by erl then we reached there and waiting for the bus. Sementara tunggu tu, kami dah macam kaunter pertanyaan.

I'm gossiping in the bus with Sheera, so long we didnt spend time together hmm. Then at 1030am we were reached at Genting. We took a gondola going to the theme park, it was awesome guy! Banyak kabus hoho i like! Sheera was excited and asking me, "what we wanna play first?", but at the last she affraid to try almost extreme game there err she quite annoying me. Benci tkmain roller coaster pun haishhh.

After that, we were at snow world. Fucking awesome! Too cool and i dream to furture studying in Japan hikhik. Then there was a guy hmm not bad appearance, he almost stalking me. Hehehehe how cute he is :P He asked me my number but i ignore him hmm i felt regret for that now :( Hope we will meet again. Keep working there and i will be there again :') i miss that time *touching.

Haaa another annoyed case, there was a Indonesian try to capture a photo of me and my friend. Err fuck that man! 0700pm, we were going to the station bus through the skyway. Bye Genting Highland and the cute guy hehe <3


**waiting photo from my friend heehee**