BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
It's all about me not u . If i've do anything sucks just remind me . Plus i'm not perfect person . Thank you for understanding me .

Cloud mouth (End of The Earth)

On 7th oct after im finished my final exam for this anatomy block, i went to KLIA and meet Arwith together fetch Cloud Mouth from Chicago. Damn, i like their drummer is called Z. Not because of his appearance but his spirit while playing a drum. He got the skills.


Have you watch it? Cool, isn't it? Hehe. But they was rip now. Hmm so sad, but at lea
st i went to their last tour and got some poster together with signature also wishes from them. I'm really really miss them, even they are not famous here but in Chicago they also as hot as Comadre
too ^^


Miss them :') From my heart to the lung. Credit to Z, Matt, and John ^^