BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
It's all about me not u . If i've do anything sucks just remind me . Plus i'm not perfect person . Thank you for understanding me .

My beloved mum and dad xoxo ;)


My dad said to me :
1st : Ana cepatlah besar jadi doktor.
2nd : Nanti dah jadi doktor jangan sombong, ingat keluarga ayah, emak, abang ngah, abang cik, dengan kakak.
3rd : Amboi anak ayah ni tak hensem langsung jerawat penuh dekat muka


Then my mum said :
4th : Asyik merayau je kau ni, jangan berani sangat dik.
5th : Dapat cuti je nak pergi konsert duit tu habis ke situ lah
6th : Jangan stress belajar tu, kalau tak faham tanyalah kawan mak tu ada dia free je

My thoughts :

Okay mum and dad. You are too sweet for me. What ever you said, i will remember till end of my life. Im the one who will appreciate you till the end of your life. I wanna be the daughter who is bathing her parents when they died and pray for their blessing. My prof told me that older people getting hurt easily physically and emotionally. Neither their bone nor heart are soft. I really love them :')