BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
It's all about me not u . If i've do anything sucks just remind me . Plus i'm not perfect person . Thank you for understanding me .

CRUEL HAND :)

I already finished my work then quickly going to ERL Putrajaya. Thanks to Umusalamah my friend at my workplace hehe without her i dont think that i can be at wankafir asap ;D

Sampai je sana tengok Notedown dh start perfor
m hmm baru nk sing along lagu i am who i am. Even crowd tkramai tp best hihi. I meet Diyana, Kc, Dura and etc *memang banyaklah kn nk sebut semua :>

Overall cruel hand is fucking awesome man! But my toplist band is still Nine eleven muahahaha. I remember the words i sa
y to Chrish "please come here again bro" he was smiled at me hikhik then he signed at my tees

:)

:D
:>

In the nutshell, thanks damn much to kak kc for helped me that night. May Allah blessed her and her friends :') *sobsob. Hmm tklupa untuk guy dubai yg dalam erl time aku nak balik haritu aku nk cakap "fuck you!" sukahati kau duduk sebelah aku then pegang-pegang tangan aku. Amek kau kene sound walaupun english aku tklah okay sangat -___-'''

Bye, watch this!