BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
It's all about me not u . If i've do anything sucks just remind me . Plus i'm not perfect person . Thank you for understanding me .

I like the ways you thinking ;)

Okay today i meet a guy, which is a PA for Dato' Sri Ali at my workplace. Just now he's start the conversation, that time i'm reading anatomy book.Hmm how best is it if i can have a brother like him :')
Even though he knows that im not getting 4flat for cgpa but he still supported me. Also he believe that i can go for it. "Alaa semua yang pandai-pandai mesti pergi oversea so ada peluang apa mintak UM"that what he said to me.

Not like others even my dad too.When they know i'm just getting 3.67.
They said ohh this quite tough too apply medic. Hmm thank you for giving me the strength bro. I'm really appreciate it!