BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
It's all about me not u . If i've do anything sucks just remind me . Plus i'm not perfect person . Thank you for understanding me .

POST ROCK! POST ROCK!

I don't know why recently I'm always listen to post-rock genre. Maybe the song is good to listen anytime and anywhere. For me, it will make you feel calm and peace maybe.
Hmm because of that, I need to save my money from buying lunch, comics, and etc. I wanna have a new collection of the post-rock please D:

And you now what, I have plan before this, i wanna go Mogwai Live in Bangkok on 2 Dec, but just now I got my schedule and the bad things moment I had is that there is a week where I got final exam for Molecular Basis of Medicine and Nutrition. LOL -___-''

Furthermore, I have checked the flight price it's cost RM1K. Omg where can i get so much much in faster way?