BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
It's all about me not u . If i've do anything sucks just remind me . Plus i'm not perfect person . Thank you for understanding me .

The world is changing, me too :(


Being in hardcore scene yes it filled me alot of energy to do something in my life. But currently i need to filled my life with alot of feelings. I wanna cry, happy, angry and feel peaceful. That why now im choosing skramz scene where i will gain more and more emotion.
Dear hardcore scene, from my bottom of heart, i wanna say truly sorry. I cant choose you right now. Im finding my new way now. Now, im putting you aside of my life just for awhile. Sometimes i will find you back :')



"This seems to be the only way out, the only option...."




Here we go, who's going this show? Hopefully you all get benefit from it like what we found in their lyrics.

"Stand by everything you said,
stand by the promises we made,
let's go of everything I've done,
I'll run into your open arms,
and all I know,
I love you more than life, I love you more than life"
- More Than Life