BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
It's all about me not u . If i've do anything sucks just remind me . Plus i'm not perfect person . Thank you for understanding me .


Lately, I didnt know what is happening on me? Even I have a lot of friends which always around me and made me happy but honestly I'm not. You can see me laugh like a donkey, hmm I'm afraid but I didnt know what I'm afraid of. Maybe I'm afraid with myself my life. Consequent of that, I usually made a wrong step in my life. I didnt know with who I wanna share with, please I am really hope that someone could appear in my life that I can cry and release these problems. I need someone that can understand my problems are. Stop here, I wanna cry in my sleep, in the dark place, and regret in what I had done and appreciate it. I do really hope that I can find back my Pippin please please I wanna cry silently beside him.