BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
It's all about me not u . If i've do anything sucks just remind me . Plus i'm not perfect person . Thank you for understanding me .

My expectation was wrong



I thought my brother which is Abg cik doesnt intrested teasing at me . Yeah he's always with my sister . One day , i was quarelled with him , he's start it . Yeah i admit that i always used his stuff and never ask for his permission . Start from that , i never talk with him .

My mum always be side of him whenever we are quarelling . I hate him :) that's true . But this night was a miraculously ! He gives me a backpak , i mean pioneer backpack . Before that , he's sell it to me but a few minute he's change his mind and told me that he gives it to me as my money raya . My heart saying " what's wrong with him ? , what's he eat before ? " i was quite confused that time .

" Oooo... " the words came out from my mouth spontaneuosly . Then he asking me " What you should say ? " Haaaaaaaah ? Oh thank you bro :)

It's like miracle isn't ?